Actors, directors and technicians needed
Over 250 local theatre artists make the GPTC possible each year, and the talent and commitment shown by these Omaha artists is astounding and greatly appreciated. As a participating actor, director or technician, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with top professionals from around the country and hone your craft.
- Network! Meet national artists, catch up with friends and talk all things theatre.
- Receive complimentary breakfast and lunch on the days that you attend the Conference.
- Take home some GPTC “swag”, including a bag, and notebook.
- Attend the Closing Celebration the final evening of the Conference for complimentary food and entertainment (our way of saying “thank you”)
- Possibly receive a small stipend for your work, depending on your Conference role (PlayLab actors are volunteers, other roles may have varied pay).
INTERESTED? Submit your bio/resume, photo and contact information to our database (below). You will create a unique user name and password, allowing you to update your information at any time.
If you uploaded your information to us prior to October 2016, you must re-submit your information.
After all plays are chosen for the Conference, casting will begin. The email address you provide will be used as a point of contact. If you are from out-of-state, you are welcome to submit your information to us, however, preference is given to Omaha-area theatre artists.